Client-Winning Proposal Template

Photo by Monstera on Pexels


If you want to land a freelance job, you have to write a compelling proposal to convince clients that you have the experience they are looking for.

Therefore, using a proposal template is a must for every successful freelancer. Otherwise, you’d lose hours rewriting the same text over and over again. And who wants that?

Right here, I’m sharing my active proposal template. Just paste your specifications and you’ll be ready to go.

Greetings, {client’s name}!

I'm an experienced {your occupation} with over {years} of professional experience. I've completed a wide range of {things you produce} over the past {years}, here are some of my recent works:

{link to your works}

{occupation} is my narrow specialization. I do know all the quirks regarding {this} and {that}, with special attention to {this}.

All of my {things you produce} are {this}, {this}, and {that}. I do provide all the proof regarding {this} (optional).

I have experience working with {this}, {this}, and {that}.

I enjoy my work and will appreciate delivering high-quality results, enhancing your business's appearance.

I would like to invite you to a brief introduction call to assure I'll be a great fit for your workflow.

Feel free to contact me so we can discuss your project on call.

Make sure to review my portfolio, recent works, and relevant experiences.

Looking forward to meeting you,

{your name}

This template helped me win over 30 high-paying clients with whom I still work. I hope you’ll make the best use of it. Let me know if it was helpful in the comments.

You can read the complete How To Write a Client-Winning Proposal guide here.

Happy freelancing!

Valentin Naydenov

Greetings, wanderers! My name is Valentin and I'm a budget travel enthusiast. I write about the best places I've visited, and advice on how to get the best experience while traveling on a tight budget.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post